Sidr (بیری) Honey
₨1,700.00 – ₨4,000.00
NECTAR SOURCE: Wild Sidr (Beri) Flowers only
COLOUR: Medium to dark amber.
TASTE: Robust with butterscotch & caramel notes.
- ✔ Awal sidr Honey is 100% Natural, Raw and Cold Extracted honey.
- ✔ Perfectly delicious honey, with absolutely no artificial colors, flavors, or additives.
- ✔ Uncooked, unpasteurized, unaltered.
- ✔ Free of chemicals, additives, antibiotics, pesticides, herbicides, and pollutants.
- ✔The first spoon tasting will tell that you have never tasted before.
- It is a mono-flower honey; Bees collect nectar from only the Jujube trees which bloom in winters only so it is harvested during September-October making it unique in itself
- It is considered to be the rarest form of honey in the global market because of its health benefits and exquisite taste
- It is a natural medicine to keep you healthy and in shape.
PROPERTIES: Lowers bad cholesterol, strengthens immune system, good for athletes, elderly and pregnant women for its high mineral content.
Organic Sidr (Beri) – the mono-floral honey which comes from the bees that feed exclusively on the nectar of the wild Sidr (Beri) tree. . It’s origin is Karak-Pakistan, the valley of Sidr trees. Bees suck nectar from Sidr (Beri tree) flowers to make the delicious Sɪᴅʀ Hᴏɴᴇʏ. Medically it is considered a natural antioxidant and anti-bacterial. It has surprising effects on human body and is rightly known as natural cure-all.
If you love honey (and believe that honey is also a medicine) then you will love Organic Sidr (Beri) Honey. It is slightly expensive compared to the processed, treated varieties that have been de-natured and widely available in the market. Our honey is raw and cold-extracted. This means that honey is taken from the hives with no heat applied. Applying heat makes honey runnier and kills off the good enzymes. We do not blend a good variety of honey with a poor variety of honey to bulk the quantities and sell at a lower price. Our beekeepers are trained to harvest the finest quality only.
How to use Awal Sidr Honey?
awal Sidr Honey can be used in any way you need. However here are some of the common ways that it can be consumed in
- 1-2 teaspoon of awal Sidr honey can be consumed directly for optimum health
- You can add 1-2 teaspoons of awal Sidr Honey as sweetener in your tea or juices
- It can be drizzled on your breakfast such as pancakes, waffles, fresh bread or cereal
- It can be applied on wounds and burns to heal effectively
- Mix a tablespoon ofawal Sidr Honey, rice flour, oil of your choice and apply it for 15 minutes. Rinse and you will have a soft and fresh skin
- It can be blended with olive oil, carrot seeds, cumin or nuts for a strong aphrodisiac in men and for regular menstrual cycle in women
1 KG, 400gm
There are no reviews yet.