₨1,200.00 – ₨2,100.00
Organic Desi Ghee (clarified butter) is a staple item in a Pakistani kitchen.
Desi Ghee : DESCRIPTION
Desi Ghee (clarified butter) is a staple item in a Pakistani kitchen. We all know how great food can taste when cooked in ghee. Now you can say NO to all processed ghee’s in the market and enjoy ghee in a healthier way. Yes, the Organic & Natural way!
Awal pure Organic Butter Based Clarified Butter is prepared by cooking organic butter on medium to low flame. As the butter melts and simmers for a while, it comes to its boiling point. After, the skimming impurities and whey from milk surface on top and is removed. The remaining clear and high-quality ghee is sorted and strained from the residue.
you must note that we are talking about purely prepared dessi ghee without any additive colors, fragrance or preservatives. We assure you that Awal Organic Desi ghee is prepared under strict observations and is 100% pure. There are multiple benefits of dessi ghee which is purely prepared. If you consume it daily it will boost your mental and physical health both. It will help your body to keep fit and will keep you away from illnesses.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ORGANIC DESI GHEE
- Aids in Digestion – Dessi Ghee is a rich source of butyric acid that is essential in lowering inflammation and improving digestion in the body.
- Strengthens the Immune System – It’s rich in antioxidants that help the body absorb vitamins and minerals which strengthen the immune system.
- Abundant in Essential Vitamins – Organic Desi Ghee is an abundant source of fat soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E and K which aid in the proper functioning of body organs.
- Anticancer And Anti-Inflammatory Properties – The high butyric acid concentration in ghee has anti-viral properties that help the body heal inflammations and help fight tumors.
- Resistant to Diary Allergies – Since organic ghee is made from clarified butter there are no milk solids present in ghee so people who are allergic to dairy or are lactose intolerant can consume it without worry.
- Provides Energy – Ghee gives energy even after hours its been consumed. Many athletes supplement there diet with ghee as it a natural energy booster.
- Good for skin – Ghee is a natural moisturizer and can heal chapped lips and dry skin.
- Sharpens eyesight – The vitamins present in the ghee are beneficial for your eye health and improve eyesight.
- Strengthens the bones – Vitamin k present in ghee helps with the absorption of calcium and thus leads to bone grow and an increase in strength.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF ORGANIC DESSi GHEE (CLARIFIED BUTTER)
A 100 gm’s of Organic Desi ghee contains:
- Fat 99.5gm (153% Recommended Daily Amount- RDA)
- saturated fat 61.9gm (310%RDA)
- trans-fat 4gm
- monounsaturated fat 28.7gm
- polyunsaturated fat 3.7gm
- vitamin A -3069 I.U
- vitamin E 15.7mg (105%RDA)
- Cholesterol in ghee is 256 mg (85%RDA) with no carbohydrates.
- Fat in ghee include 3.694 mg of omega 6 fatty acids and 25.026 mg of omega 9 fatty acids.
HOW TO USE ORGANIC DESI GHEE
Organic Ghee has a very long shelf life without going rancid. Since it has a high smoke point and is extremely easy to use as a cooking oil.
It’s a great alternative to using butter and in traditional Pakistani dishes – to get that extra punch of flavor.
Since it is high source of fat we do recommend using it in smaller quantities than you would use other cooking oils.
However don’t let the high fat content discourage you entirely as there are many other types nutritional benefits that this oil provides.
Besides cooking you can also ingest 1 -2 teaspoons of ghee a day to aid digestion and build bone strength.
* If you have high cholesterol or any type of heart condition please consult your doctor prior to use.
0.5KG, 1 KG